Jeremiah Oatsvall

For the civil discussion of college sports
quince
Postaholic (100 posts)
Postaholic (100 posts)

Jeremiah Oatsvall

Post by quince » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Post his stats here. He is the superstar quarterback from Austin Peay and the preseason offensive player of the year.

It is my opinion that we should keep track of this young man’s progress on the Journal Star forums as he is an obvious stud in the Ohio Valley Conference.

The Ohio Valley Conference is home to many alumni on this fine message board.

Anyway, go Oatsvall!!!

Oatsvall
Oatsvall
Oatsvall

illini25
All Universe
All Universe

Re: Jeremiah Oatsvall

Post by illini25 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:43 pm

This is imported Italian nylon and it's a special edition limited silk print and it was done by this really famous design artist.

Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe

Post by Bluejaygrad03 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Redbird CC Fan
All Universe
All Universe

Post by Redbird CC Fan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:57 pm

I am going bold strategy on this to say if you don't care to read updates about the OVC, them don't click on them to read them as opposed to mocking other people's schoolss. Unless of course there is some weird virus that automatically opens all OVC threads on your device. If that's the case then have at it, and don't surf whatever fetish site gave you such an obscure virus.
"Become vengeance, Redbird CC. Become wrath." -John Doe (Se7en, 1995) :SHOW32

illini25
All Universe
All Universe

Post by illini25 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Redbird CC Fan wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:57 pm
I am going bold strategy on this to say if you don't care to read updates about the OVC, them don't click on them to read them as opposed to mocking other people's schoolss. Unless of course there is some weird virus that automatically opens all OVC threads on your device. If that's the case then have at it, and don't surf whatever fetish site gave you such an obscure virus.
I see what happened. The Governors site “letsgopeay” got mixed up with a fetish site.
This is imported Italian nylon and it's a special edition limited silk print and it was done by this really famous design artist.

Redbird CC Fan
All Universe
All Universe

Post by Redbird CC Fan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:55 pm

illini25 wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:44 pm
Redbird CC Fan wrote:
I see what happened. The Governors site “letsgopeay” got mixed up with a fetish site.
So it must have been Russian hackers then.
"Become vengeance, Redbird CC. Become wrath." -John Doe (Se7en, 1995) :SHOW32

quince
Postaholic (100 posts)
Postaholic (100 posts)

Post by quince » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:16 pm

Redbird CC Fan wrote:
I think having countless threads about EIU and the Ohio Valley Conference on the journal star forums is dumb. Yes, I know I don’t have to open the threads and read them. But I have the right to my opinion that it’s stupid.

So, back to Oatsvall. The 6’1”, 200 lb. incoming sophomore is the preseason ovc offensive player of the year.

That is pathetic.

Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe

Post by Bluejaygrad03 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:52 pm

quince wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:16 pm
Redbird CC Fan wrote:
I think having countless threads about EIU and the Ohio Valley Conference on the journal star forums is dumb. Yes, I know I don’t have to open the threads and read them. But I have the right to my opinion that it’s stupid.

So, back to Oatsvall. The 6’1”, 200 lb. incoming sophomore is the preseason ovc offensive player of the year.

That is pathetic.
Countless? Really? Countless?

Again, if you don't like it, don't read it. You are legitimately the first person I can remember who has complained about this. If it's going to affect you that much, then maybe you should steer clear of this.