Full 2018-19 Illini MBK Schedule announced

For the civil discussion of college sports
Post Reply
User avatar
Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 13307
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:40 pm
Location: Petersburg
Contact:

Full 2018-19 Illini MBK Schedule announced

Post by Bluejaygrad03 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:32 pm

With today's announcement of the B1G conference schedule, the full Illini schedule for this season is now official:

Image

Image

Thoughts?

TAS, what's your opinion on this schedule?

User avatar
TheAsianSensation
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 8166
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:43 pm

Re: Full 2018-19 Illini MBK Schedule announced

Post by TheAsianSensation » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:09 pm

A bad non-con for a bad team. They'll get blitzed early in conference games and win meaningless games late. Yawn.
That's enough, Reggie Miller.

That's enough, Chris Webber.

http://bracketball.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 13307
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:40 pm
Location: Petersburg
Contact:

Re: Full 2018-19 Illini MBK Schedule announced

Post by Bluejaygrad03 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 pm

TheAsianSensation wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:09 pm
A bad non-con for a bad team. They'll get blitzed early in conference games and win meaningless games late. Yawn.
Gee tell us how you really feel lol.

User avatar
TheAsianSensation
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 8166
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:43 pm

Re: Full 2018-19 Illini MBK Schedule announced

Post by TheAsianSensation » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm

Bluejaygrad03 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 pm
TheAsianSensation wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:09 pm
A bad non-con for a bad team. They'll get blitzed early in conference games and win meaningless games late. Yawn.
Gee tell us how you really feel lol.
Apathetic review for an apathetic attempt at a non-con schedule by UI :lol:
That's enough, Reggie Miller.

That's enough, Chris Webber.

http://bracketball.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 13307
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:40 pm
Location: Petersburg
Contact:

Re: Full 2018-19 Illini MBK Schedule announced

Post by Bluejaygrad03 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 pm

TheAsianSensation wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm
Bluejaygrad03 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 pm
TheAsianSensation wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:09 pm
A bad non-con for a bad team. They'll get blitzed early in conference games and win meaningless games late. Yawn.
Gee tell us how you really feel lol.
Apathetic review for an apathetic attempt at a non-con schedule by UI :lol:
I take it you're not high on their chances of making any sort of impact at Maui?

User avatar
TheAsianSensation
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 8166
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:43 pm

Re: Full 2018-19 Illini MBK Schedule announced

Post by TheAsianSensation » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:40 pm

Bluejaygrad03 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 pm
TheAsianSensation wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm
Bluejaygrad03 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:51 pm


Gee tell us how you really feel lol.
Apathetic review for an apathetic attempt at a non-con schedule by UI :lol:
I take it you're not high on their chances of making any sort of impact at Maui?
Hey, someone had to take up the role of Chaminade this year.
That's enough, Reggie Miller.

That's enough, Chris Webber.

http://bracketball.blogspot.com/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests