WINNER Week 4 Large School Pick 'Ems

For the civil discussion of large school football.
GoBirdsGo II
All World
All World

WINNER Week 4 Large School Pick 'Ems

Post by GoBirdsGo II » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Well, much like Peoria High/Rock Island last week, East Peoria/Canton fooled EVERYONE this week. Outside of two posters, Normal Community/Naperville nearly did the same.

Kudos to blutrck03 & muss for picking Naperville Neuqua Valley over Normal Community.

This week actually proved to be a tough week of picks IMHO. While we did have 11 posters get 9 games right, 13 posters went 8-11 & 5 posters went 7-11.

Great job to the 11 posters who went 9-11. Even more impressive was the amount of you that had tie-breaker point totals that reflected the differential of each game.

The WINNER of the Week 4 Pick Em's, with a tie-breaker point total of 79, just 3 points off of the total tie-breaker points for this week(76) ......... littlereddoggy!!!!!

Congrat's littlereddoggy!!! ........... I'm sure several of us will hear all about it for weeks to come!!! :help :bang :sosad :xbug :yawn4
I'm no President Trump fan but thank you sir for your comments in regard to the NFL and those protesting our nations anthem. You were spot on!!!

Cristobal
Gold Poster (500 posts)
Gold Poster (500 posts)

Re: WINNER Week 4 Large School Pick 'Ems

Post by Cristobal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 pm

I’m done. Can’t handle the fact a mutt won this week.
Sooooooo close to our only perfect week with perfect dual tie-breaker point totals of all time. U sir are a freakin' genius!!! :smart ... :salute ... :notworthy

littlereddoggy
DieHard (50 posts)
DieHard (50 posts)

Post by littlereddoggy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Cristobal wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 pm
You were done before it even started!!!
The 7 Time Undefeated March Madness Bracket Pick-Ems Champion. Defeating GBG II with ease.
THE 2008 5A PICK EM CHAMPION

Cristobal
Gold Poster (500 posts)
Gold Poster (500 posts)

Post by Cristobal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:14 pm

littlereddoggy wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:39 pm
Cristobal wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 pm
You were done before it even started!!!
Still one up on you bro.
Sooooooo close to our only perfect week with perfect dual tie-breaker point totals of all time. U sir are a freakin' genius!!! :smart ... :salute ... :notworthy