High School Soccer

For the civil discussion of boys and girls soccer.
soccerSD
Regular (25 posts)
Regular (25 posts)

High School Soccer

Post by soccerSD » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:05 am

Now that the soccer season has ended for all local teams, I had to have a post on here. I have been shocked that this is the first post of the season, I should say, after the season. I checked every day throughout the season to find nothing. I checked other sports to see if they were posting, and they were, so it must not be that it has fallen out of favor for other social media. I believe that I know one of the main reasons this forum died, but would be interested to know what others think the reasons are, if you can now break the silence.

soccerforever
All Universe
All Universe

Re: High School Soccer

Post by soccerforever » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:42 pm

soccerSD wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:05 am
Now that the soccer season has ended for all local teams, I had to have a post on here. I have been shocked that this is the first post of the season, I should say, after the season. I checked every day throughout the season to find nothing. I checked other sports to see if they were posting, and they were, so it must not be that it has fallen out of favor for other social media. I believe that I know one of the main reasons this forum died, but would be interested to know what others think the reasons are, if you can now break the silence.
For a long time it was me and a bunch of ND supporters. As they faded away I just stopped posting. I still go to many games a year and still can't believe ND didn't tie it at 3-3 last night. They did everything but put it in the net, with about 4 chances from within a couple feet.
roadtrip wrote:
What is an ELO rating
Dogsrus
It's based on if you liked or didn't like their music...