Morton and PND tournaments

For the civil discussion of boys and girls soccer.
Soccer101
Rookie (5 posts)
Rookie (5 posts)

Morton and PND tournaments

Post by Soccer101 »

I caught the Morton game tonight. Fell to state ranked Edwardsville in PK's. Thought Morton looked solid tonight. Any updates at the PND invite?

ndsoccer2000

Re: Morton and PND tournaments

Post by ndsoccer2000 »

What is happening with this year's PND soccer team? Is this a down year, or is their competition top quality? Someone share the scoop!!!!!

Soccer101
Rookie (5 posts)
Rookie (5 posts)

Post by Soccer101 »

Batavia advances to the Morton final after beating Edwardsville. Morton beats Romeoville 6-1.

FutbolFan
DieHard (50 posts)
DieHard (50 posts)

Post by FutbolFan »

ND as usual schedules tough games and this year is no exception. The only loss that was questionable would be their first game of the season where they lost to Champaign Central as I thought they should have won that one. Being up 3-1 against Hindsdale Central and then losing 4-3 was something that shouldn't have happened, but Hindsdale was a very good team last year and has mostly seniors on their team compared to ND having mostly juniors. Their other loss was to a very good Milwaukee University team. This team will just get better as the year progresses and should be just fine by the time the State tournament comes around.

soccer1776
Rookie (5 posts)
Rookie (5 posts)

Post by soccer1776 »

Whats going on with ND's defense? They have let in more goals in 7 games then they did all of last year.

FutbolFan
DieHard (50 posts)
DieHard (50 posts)

Post by FutbolFan »

Tough schedule to start with would be my guess. Last two games have been shutouts so maybe they are starting to gel.

soccerforever
All Universe
All Universe

Post by soccerforever »

FutbolFan wrote:Tough schedule to start with would be my guess. Last two games have been shutouts so maybe they are starting to gel.
I am sure they will be fine but they also play a tough schedule every year.
roadtrip wrote:
What is an ELO rating
Dogsrus
It's based on if you liked or didn't like their music...