RIP Jack Stoudt

For the civil discussion of high school wrestling
illini25
All Universe
All Universe

RIP Jack Stoudt

Post by illini25 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Long-time Pekin teacher and coach Jack Stoudt passed on Thursday at age 87. Coach Stoudt was a football and wrestling coach with an immense amount of success as head wrestling coach.
This is imported Italian nylon and it's a special edition limited silk print and it was done by this really famous design artist.

Oskee
Silver Poster (250 posts)
Silver Poster (250 posts)

Re: RIP Jack Stoudt

Post by Oskee » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Certainly made Wrestling important at Pekin. Great atmosphere at the old campus.

CIS
All Universe
All Universe

Re: RIP Jack Stoudt

Post by CIS » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:06 pm

I was actually in Pekin last week when I read the obituary in the Pekin Times - a day after his viewing or else I would have attended. I was greatly saddened to read of his death. He gave 50 years to Pekin as a coach in wrestling and football. Wrestling was one of the few sports that Pekin would win conference championships year and year out when he was coaching. He was my line coach in football for two years and was the best coach I ever had - he got more out of me than anyone in any sport and gave me confidence that I did not have. Thank you coach Stoudt for all that you did for hundreds of teens who you helped to mold into men...