CROSS-FIT

For the discussion of fitness; workout routines, weight loss and all things related to a healthy lifestyle
Prodigal Son
Silver Poster (250 posts)

CROSS-FIT

Post by Prodigal Son » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Anyone looking to join a great group of guys and gals who work very hard everyday at the Cross-Fit workout of the day should check out the back room of Central Illinois Weightlifting gym. (2223 S.W. Adams St.) They have been affiliated with Cross-Fit and are up and going. If you are looking for a new workout regimen, I strongly recommend Cross-Fit. Check it out!!!

Lil WARRIOR

Re: CROSS-FIT

Post by Lil WARRIOR » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm

What is the cost?

Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Not really sure, I believe you can go for a free workout and assesment through January. Go check it out and they will be glad to talk about the financial package. I know there are deals for signing up early and for 3 months at a time.

Lil WARRIOR

Post by Lil WARRIOR » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Am going to start using crossfit as a supplemental workout and do more crossfit football as my main workout.

Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Lil WARRIOR wrote:Am going to start using crossfit as a supplemental workout and do more crossfit football as my main workout.
How has the Cross-Fit training going?

Lil WARRIOR

Post by Lil WARRIOR » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 am

Prodigal Son wrote:
Lil WARRIOR wrote:Am going to start using crossfit as a supplemental workout and do more crossfit football as my main workout.
How has the Cross-Fit training going?
To many pullups, when your 280 it doesn't work so well. We have football game coming up May 1 and when thats over Im going to get after it more seriously. I've been talking with some of the guys on the department who are pretty hardcore about it and they are going to help with the mods to some of the workouts.

Prodigal Son

Post by Prodigal Son » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:30 pm

I understand. You are young enough to pursue this cross-fit thing. Go for it. You can modify everything if you have to.

Lil WARRIOR

Post by Lil WARRIOR » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

My body is not as young as my age, but im still going to give it a shot.