S-day tomorrow

BradleyHoops.com: For the civil discussion of Bradley University men's basketball
Post Reply
real fan
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 5559
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:23 pm

S-day tomorrow

Post by real fan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Will we sign anybody tomorrow which is the start of the spring signing day?
I am hoping for a total surprise by this weekend as far as a signature of a recruit that can really help the team. Just a hunch with no evidence to support this hunch.

User avatar
BradleyBrave
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 14398
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Looking for players
Contact:

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by BradleyBrave » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:32 pm

real fan wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:13 pm
Will we sign anybody tomorrow which is the start of the spring signing day?
I am hoping for a total surprise by this weekend as far as a signature of a recruit that can really help the team. Just a hunch with no evidence to support this hunch.
Yes. Armon Brummett.
“Bradley is a dream job for me. Why Bradley? It’s very simple. I knew all about Bradley growing up. I played at Carver Arena a couple of times. We didn’t win those games, but I plan on winning a lot there in the future.” - Brian Wardle, March 27, 2015

real fan
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 5559
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:23 pm

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by real fan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:57 pm

BradleyBrave wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:32 pm
real fan wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:13 pm
Will we sign anybody tomorrow which is the start of the spring signing day?
I am hoping for a total surprise by this weekend as far as a signature of a recruit that can really help the team. Just a hunch with no evidence to support this hunch.
Yes. Armon Brummett.
Somebody that is not already committed.

PH
Kryptonite Poster
Kryptonite Poster
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:58 am

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by PH » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 am

:td

User avatar
BradleyBrave
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 14398
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:51 pm
Location: Looking for players
Contact:

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by BradleyBrave » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 am

That. Is. Beautiful.
“Bradley is a dream job for me. Why Bradley? It’s very simple. I knew all about Bradley growing up. I played at Carver Arena a couple of times. We didn’t win those games, but I plan on winning a lot there in the future.” - Brian Wardle, March 27, 2015

User avatar
dss03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 4752
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:51 pm

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by dss03 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:31 am

Yeah, very cool way to share the news there.
FunchessonPopcorn - "DSS03 is fantastic!"

PH
Kryptonite Poster
Kryptonite Poster
Posts: 2912
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:58 am

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by PH » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:37 am

I love the symbolism of the Bradley ‘B’ shield is the (basketball) goal of a great baller!

real fan
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 5559
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:23 pm

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by real fan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Will we sign anyone today or are we waiting on other visits?

User avatar
dogsrus
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 10782
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:49 pm

Re: S-day tomorrow

Post by dogsrus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:01 pm

real fan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:08 pm
Will we sign anyone today or are we waiting on other visits?
Rumblings of nothing but who really knows other then Warden, staff and a few 17-18 y/o kids :D
So I was in the airport the other day and I saw AL B., PM me if you want more details.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests