Mookie traded

For the civil discussion of pro sports
dogsrus
All Universe
All Universe

Mookie traded

Post by dogsrus »

To Dodgers along with Price..... no word on what Baasten ghat bakk.....
So I was in the airport the other day and I saw AL B., PM me if you want more details.

Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe

Re: Mookie traded

Post by Bluejaygrad03 »

Passan is saying Alex Verdugo is the centerpiece of the deal.

Rosenthal is reporting that once this trade goes through, the Dodgers will then send Joc Pederson to the Angels.

Buckeyes1
All Universe
All Universe

Post by Buckeyes1 »

Anything but the World Series would be an epic failure now. That is an absolutely loaded lineup for to go with a great top 3 pitching staff. Even guys 4 and 5 are high quality. They have 2 MVP’s and 2 Cy Young winners
"I don't like to do jokes about stereotypes, but we all know basketball players don't swim well." - Daniel Tosh

JMM28
All Universe
All Universe

Post by JMM28 »

Thoughts and prayers for the Henry family. I hope they can find the cash to pay their power bills this winter.

deejay
All Universe
All Universe

Post by deejay »

Surprising that Dodgers are giving up a great young prospect and Pederson for an aging and overpriced Price who I don’t believed who has never pitched in National League and a guy in Betts that will test free agency in 2021. Yep, the Henry’s will end up the better of this deal.
go cubs go!

Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe

Post by Bluejaygrad03 »

Twins may be pulling out of this deal after the Red Sox had concerns over the medical records of the prospect the Twins were giving up and had requested another top 10 prospect to be included in the deal: https://www.mlb.com/news/twins-trade-up ... okie-betts

The Dodgers and Red Sox will try and pull another team in though the Red Sox may look for another suitor, possibly the Padres.