2021 MI season

For the civil discussion of large school football.
Ripple Effect
Postaholic (100 posts)
Postaholic (100 posts)

2021 MI season

Post by Ripple Effect »

Official practice starts in a few weeks. What’s everyone’s expectations for their team? Panthers return quite a few starters but the QB position is probably the biggest question mark. Will most likely start a senior that has very little varsity experience. Spent most of the spring season as QB3.
Youngblood
Postaholic (100 posts)
Postaholic (100 posts)

Re: 2021 MI season

Post by Youngblood »

Washington won't be good this year. Lost QB and have no line for blocking.
Pekin I'm sure will be favored with stud Kanye but I'm guessing Nutter will @@@@@ that one up as always. If you can stop him, then Pekin has no other options.
Metamoa will be huge on the line Not sure about their position players
Limestone, East Peoria and Canton Do they even count in mid illini?
Dunlap who knows anymore. I say they will be building and then they preform well QB is big question mark.
Morton has some speed in Glatz. Size? 🤷
BLACK CAT
Regular (25 posts)
Regular (25 posts)

Post by BLACK CAT »

Who really knows until you tee it up. Last season, Panthers had a sr class that didn’t really look too good in underclass seasons and many didn’t have very high expectations but they managed to win the conference. Granted, several juniors played. QB definitely a huge question for Washington. OL will be fairly experienced but might be the smallest OL we’ve had in a long time. Solid RB’s and WR’s. Best linebacker not playing due to spring season injury. Pretty stiff non-conference again for the Panthers.
superfan309
Silver Poster (250 posts)
Silver Poster (250 posts)

Post by superfan309 »

Crouch would prefer a heavy rushing attack anyway. Only when he has had talented passers like the Fischer's did he really air it out.